Women lead marine restoration efforts in the UNESCO Seaflower Biosphere Reserve
- 1 A community protecting the ocean
- 2 Women in marine science
- 3 Saving the coral reefs
- 4 Raizal people’s efforts and sustainable tourism
- 5 A job for ‘superheroes’
- 6 Swimming against the tide
- 6.0.1 This is Part III in a series of features on ocean restoration efforts in Colombia. Read Part I to learn how Colombia is planning to restore one million corals, and Part II to transport yourself to the paradisiac island of Providencia, where we explain to you the connection between hurricanes and ecosystem restoration.